Well beautiful autumn weather prevails over the Atherton Tablelands once more. After months of heavy rain we are now experiencing a dry period (my goodness it doesn't take long for the garden to dry out). Have finally been able to get into the front garden to tidy up all the weeds, the same cannot be said for the back, which is three times the size and is going to be a mammoth task. But it will be done eventually when I can mulch as I go - only way in the tropics.
Jack, I am glad to report is still doing very well, and is back to FEISTY - no backing down to his mate Yogi anymore - so I guess only time will tell. But he is happy!!!!!
Justine had a 'World Scrapbooking day' sale on her website on Saturday, so she and I spent most of Saturday into Sunday morning packing up orders into their pizza boxes for posting tomorrow (Tuesday) as today was Labour Day in Queensland, so we have had another long weekend - yeehah. We had a get together today with Mel and the boys, roast pork and vege lunch - was Yum! And then scrapped a little - have almost finished another layout for my Broome album. Josh caused a bit of a stir when he was galavanting around with the boys, ran into the corner of the house (clay bricks - not very forgiving) and split the top of his head, but there is no brain protruding - so its all good!!!!!
1 comment:
Wow Mum, your header and Blog looks fantastic.Love the colour you have chosen.I see you have been very busy .Love Mel
Post a Comment