Well here it is middle May already - end of financial year just around the corner - how I dread it!!!! The Federal budget was aired on Tuesday night - a bit of a disappointment for Pensioners and Farmers I think! You would think the only ones struggling with the cost of living are young families. Plenty of cash for education and the environment (which is good).
Jack is blossoming and has gained loads of weight - have had to lengthen his collar. Will have to worry about him getting FAT soon. He is happy and seems to have renewed energy - actually plays and romps with the other two again.
Melissa has been able to get my slide video in its rightful position on the blog - hail Mary!!!!!! She was able to get it on as a post - but couldn't work out how to shift it, but contact with computer wizz Leah has it put to right. I am very pleased how the blog is looking. The layouts on the slide v are of layouts done in the last year. I am still working on layouts on my Broome trip, only have about 5 to go and the album will be complete - am very pleased with it. The boys have all had colds but are looking better now. Melissa is off on Wednesday to a school camp - she will be looking after a child with 'special needs'. Then on 3rd June, she and Justine will be off to Brisbane for 5 days to a Scrapbooking Convention - please do think of me as I am looking after JOSHUA. We went shopping together yesterday - spent the entire time telling me what to buy and how to put it on the conveyer belt at checkout - AND AS WELL TALKED - NON STOP - all the time. I think I will BOOK AHEAD for a visit to a shrink.
5 comments:
LOL Mum..I am sure you will be fine
I am so pleased to hear Jack is doing well. Now I hope you have placed an order for a large supply of Wine Casks for the beginning of June????? LOL
Hi Mum, I am home....
hahaha... love it!! You will definitely have to take Maree's advice on that wine cask in a couple of weeks!!
Glad Mel got your slideshow sorted for you too! HTH!
Dear Rosemary
Great good news about Jack. The best remedy for living with a talkative youngster is a set of earplugs!! :-)
Sorry for not responding to your kind message on my blog sooner. As you can imagine I have been busy. I hardly turned the computer on during the last week. They are arriving tonight and we are both a bit worn out. Still, it will be great. Will put some of the wedding photos on the blog, promise!
Love
Julianna
Post a Comment