Saturday, May 24, 2008

SPEW BLOG!!!!

Well this week has certainly been a demanding one to say the least. Josh went down sick a week ago Friday - we'll call it the 'SPEWS'. He was sick for almost a week (you might say almost all the days Jus was working). When the girls were little I did not have a problem cleaning up the S****, but now, every time Josh S***** I S***** too - of course he thought that was really very funny. You know the deal with kids, once they have cleaned out the contents of their stomachs they feel much happier - so we should too. Anyway the barking cough has now gone and he's pouring in the food to replace all the lost goodies - oh goody!!!!!
I do hope he stays well while the girls are off galavanting around Brissy - couldn't bear to think they were enjoying themselves if I was dealing with S*** again. On the other hand I have been able to get about 6 LO's finished for my Broome Album - 2 to go and its all finished. Yeehah!!! Mel is back from her school camp, enjoyed herself immensely - has found her niche I believe.
Justine is on-call this weekend - whoopee. She has 6 days straight poor thing.
The weather here has been absolutely beautiful - cold crisp nights and up till today sunny days, but looks like we are going to have a little rain - good for the garden though. Tonight is a scrapping night me thinks.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Too funny Mum, at least it is all over for now.He is firing on all fours tonight.

Anonymous said...

Thats good Josh is feeling better :)

Leah said...

Oh no Rosemary!! You poor thing! I hope you are both feeling better this week!