Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time for Scrapping!!!!!!




Well finally most of my work commitments are out of the way - 'TIME TO SCRAP', and scrap I have been. Two LO's in 2 days is pretty well a record for me. I got inspired with a photo Mel sent to me of William in a Pirate outfit, she wanted me to fix red-eye - so I stole a copy for myself - so this is the result. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. He has such attitude - cool and calculating I reckon!!!! This of course got the scrap juices flowing so I frantically printed off lots of photos of the boys - ATM I am liking the larger prints - seem to make more impact on the page (thats my story anyway). The second LO is of Josh when Justine moved into her new house. It was Summer 2005 (but then it doesn't have to be hot for Josh to shed all his clothes). The pic is just SO JOSH, especially at 15 months - a real charmer. I rather feel she will have to shackle him when he grows up. The three boys are all very good looking in very different ways, all I hope for is that they grow up to respect their families and especially themselves. It really is ALL a Grandparent can wish for!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Ma, they look so good and I can't believe how much you have been scrapping lately.Love you