Monday, July 28, 2008

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

Well its been a pretty hectic week or so.
Friends from Townsville were here weekend before last (Bev was my Bridesmaid-first time around, Winston Ians friend from school in Echuca) - we had a lovely lunch and afternoon with Jus and Josh. Whilst having lunch there was discussion about SP shop and Jus said she had been thinking about asking me if she could move it to my spare room. I had been thinking that for some time as it would make it a lot easier for me to pack orders at my leisure and not have to have the long hours away from my dogs etc - Bev and Win also thought it a good idea. Anyway Jus then went cold on the idea and I thought what the heck - I really can't be bothered worrying about it all. Then Monday morning Jus rang from work to say she had changed her mind and thought if I still wanted to do it - we should!!!!!! Do I need to more!!!!!! I did several trips with small stuff after going to PO that afternoon - then (under cover of darkness - so neighbours wouldn't think we were completely daft) we moved all the papers and big paper cabinets (bloody hell-they were heavy) - Justine saying (by this time around 10.30pm) don't do anymore tonight Mum - paper all over the floor in piles at this time - you can put them all away tomorrow. As you probably know I am pig headed (just like my two daughters) (must take after them) I then proceeded to tidy and put all this away - went to bed at 1.30am. Just as well I did as orders came in the next day - we finished moving all the stuff Tuesday night and yesterday (Sunday) I finally have some semblance of order in there - AND YES it is much easier for me here!!!!!
I am finally on top of all the MOW paperwork and will head off over to Malanda this week to the Auditor - Yeehah!!!!!
Since JACK departed to be a 'star', Yogi has been a little lost - but thank goodness for little 'LILY' he is starting to exert his own personality. I now realise just how dominant Jack was over him - he really is a different little dog. At the moment the weather here is beautiful during the day, but very cold at night - heater on. Hope to get out into the garden this week (or should I say jungle). The weeds are taking over.
No scrapping done last week, but hope to remedy that this week sometime - I so miss it!!!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Just wanted to drop by and say hi Rosemary! Wow, you moved the shop, just the two of you! That must have been a huge task! Glad that it makes things easier for you. I bet I was one of those naughty people putting orders in when you were moving!! LOL!! If I were there, I'd have helped you with the big move!