Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I NEED TIME TO SCRAP!!!!!!!!


It has been another couple of very demanding weeks!!!!

Justine and I stocktaked the on-line store end of June - took us about 3 days - counting paper is just 'NO FUN' it made all the little stuff look easy. We finished counting around 11pm on the Monday night - Jus commented that she felt quite off in the tummy, with very bad cramps, the next day was a day off to recover, but she had a Vet meeting late Tuesday afternoon - to which she went. She said she felt very faint but still gave her little talk - soon after ending up in the Emergency ward at our local hospital. They gave her (after about 3 hours wait) drugs to help with the pain and anti-vomiting also - sent her home. Next morning she was at her GP who said she had a very bad dose of Gastro!!!! I can't remember seeing her so ill since she had her Gallstone op, and for her not to front up for work was a very worrying sign. She didn't improve over Thursday so back to the GP Friday - they gave her intravenous Morphine and anti-vomiting - had almost to carry her to the car - needless to say she slept soundly for the first time since Monday. Have never been so glad to see Melissa - they had been away camping - and no way to cotact them as out of mobile range!!!! Mel came over and stayed with her that night so I had a bit of a break - the stress was starting to get to me I'm afraid. She took Josh home with her that night so Jus got some real rest. She has been pretty fragile since, only now starting to eat properly, but she does look a lot better.

Mel and family camping trip went well - the boys did not want to come home. They had good weather, and although cold at night had beautiful sunny days.

They did loads of fossicking, found a few bits and pieces of treasure to bring home. They started back to school today, Mel started yesterday as it was a pupil free day and I looked after the boys which was quite a treat. They are good kids. I actually did a LO whilst there which I am putting on my blog - I am quite chuffed with it. This series of photos of Josh were taken on their holiday to Port Douglas in April this year - Josh has a very vivid imagination - he was returning the sea monsters to the ocean (seaweed actually).
End of the financial year has been extra hard this year, as Jus being sick put a lot of things on hold until this last week - so have had to pull the proverbial finger out this week to get some stuff up to date - hope to have most of it tied up by the end of next week - so then off to the Auditor I go!!!!
Josh is with me today - I'm doing this post to avoid being in the same room as he has not 'SHUT ALL DAY' - god love him.!!!!!

No comments: