My goodness what a couple of weeks it has been. Meetings and usual work at MOW, as well as the MOW kitchen being painted last weekend (by painters) not volunteers for a change. The end of the financial year is looming, so there will be lots of extra work for me over the next month or so. I dread it every year!!!!!
Last weekend I joined the girls at Scrap-pile for my first REAL cybercrop - played bingo and have completed three challenges. The first (Leahs challenge) called FRIENDS, which had to incorporate the colour yellow for friendship.
The second was a card to send to another challenger, (Julies challenge).
The third (Melissas' challenge) I had to use 6 different products, using 1 to 6 items - I thought this would be difficult, but it just seemed to fall together on the page - how could it not with this cute photo of the boys with undies on their heads. I really enjoyed this challenge. The most I have scrapped in quite a while.
Melissa and family are off tomorrow to O'Briens Creek camping and fossicking for the school holidays, hope the weather is better out there - its about a 5 hour drive south west of Atherton.
This coming weekend Justine and I are stocktaking the SP shop - won't that be fun. It is going to be a much bigger job than last year - there would have to be 3 times the stock. Over the last week we have had a huge sale to try to clear a lot of clearance stock - its been pretty hectic - 'SO MUCH FOR RETIREMENT', wouldn't be dead for quids.
2 comments:
Great new layouts - you've been busy scrapping and with life.
Oh and by the way - you've been tagged. Go to my blog!
Have a great weekend!
LOL Mum you have been tagged by me too
Post a Comment