Well I have to say this morning I felt like I had been run over by a MAC truck - and I don't mean a 'Big Mac'. It has been a big week for me taking over Joshies daily care (very responsible job for a Nanna). But I must admit he was an absolute angel, until yesterday that is - from the moment he hit the floor talking, every 5 mins he was asking when we were leaving for the airport, to which I would answer - 'we can't leave until Mummy rings to tell us they are boarding the plane', to which he said 'the phone rang and you missed it you silly duffer'. Of course it hadn't!!! He was so excited when we finally reached the airport - the half hour wait until arrival was very interesting to say the least. I think it has done us all good to experience 'missing someone special' - I know Melissas' boys were very pleased to see her too, especially as it was her 35th birthday yesterday. They both looked completely 'stuffed' when they got home. The Scrapbooking Convention was a complete success as they got to meet around 10 other women they keep in contact with on the Scrap-pile Forum - all for the first time!!! They are already planning for next year. I have so enjoyed Joshuas company - we had a pretty special time together. The animals were not too impressed by Justines long absence - especially Louie (the Cockatoo). I was so exhausted last night that I slept through all my favourite ABC programmes, then went to bed and slept for another 9 hours - such bliss!!
I spent about 7 hours uploading my Broome Holiday Album onto the Scrap-pile Gallery on Saturday - I am so pleased with it. I will try to get it on my slide show when I can organise Melissa to help me.
3 comments:
hmmmm I wonder why the girls were stuffed - probably from talking too much. Gee and we thought MEL could talk!!!! LOL Great Broome layouts by the way - awesome photos. Looks like it was a fun trip. Glad you enjoyed your time with Joshie - and here I was thinking you would have loved to have been in Brissy with us!
Dear Rosemary!
You had a somewhat busy time, too. I know how it feels to miss your favourite TV programs by sleeping throughthem too. I am getting a bit better, but my nose is still stuffed and the headaches havecome back. It'll take a while to get over this one. You asked about the heat in Hungary. That day we went to the Skanzen it was 36 degrees Celsius in the sun and not a lot less in the shade. Occasionally it get hotter than that, but usually over 30 is considered a heatwave.
Love
Julianna
HI Rosemary!!! It's my first visit, and aren't you gorgeous, I haven't "seen" you before now!!!! Thanks for looking after Josh so Justine could come, I loved meeting them & hopefully one day I will meet you too, I've never been anywhere near Cairns, hopefully remedy that too!!! Broome looks beautiful too!
Post a Comment