

This has been a pretty busy week, three days spent celebrating Joshs 5th Birthday - he has been crossing the days off the calendar for the last 3 weeks - got a bit ahead of himself at one stage there, started celebrating Thursday evening - finally ending with another (and final) birthday cake on Saturday.
Really will have to get back to them again as I so enjoy creating these little folk - a couple of shots of my girls here. I was hoping to get a couple finished for Mels boys as part of their Chrissy presents this year. I didn't realise they were so fond of bears until a few weeks ago. Certainly have plenty of critters sewn up, just need to give them personalities.
Am just loving my new table and chairs on the back verandah - the warmer weather is beckoning me to scrap outside, but this week is going to be quite a busy one as Pat (our cook at MOW) is having a 2 week break so I will have to be available to answer phones etc. I also have the end of the month paperwork and new curtains to sew for Josh new bedroom - Jus has done a really good job and he is really thrilled - it seems to be wall to wall Dinosaurs. He has almost as many Dinosaurs as I have scrapping stuff
sad - but true. I am also the proud owner of a Cuttlebug (more scrapping stuff). Had a little play today - they are so simple to use, but produce some really stunning stuff (and I really need more of that!!!!).
Have finally started to do a little Chrissy shopping (on-line actually) - have 2 boys sorted. Christmas will be at my house this year - Jus tells me she will be on call, so that will fit in really well. If I can just get myself organised I think I am quite looking forward to it - I do love to cook!!!!!

1 comment:
Hey Mum, the boys are certainly lloking forward to those special bears.No pressure or anything...LMAO.Looking forward to Chrissy too.Love me
Post a Comment