Friday, August 22, 2008

So much for retirement!!!!




Has been a pretty hectic couple of weeks around here! Justine threw a sale on S-Pile, and surprisingly it was pretty busy, considering we had such a big sale at the end of the financial year, and of course the state of the economy. Doesn't seem to affect scrappers - and I should KNOW!! The weather in the far north has been extremely cold (and I mean cold), today however has a faint feel of spring in the air. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will get to the garden which needs a hell of a lot of TLC - am thinking of returning a couple of flower beds to grass as they are just too hard to maintain. Getting old is just NO FUN!!!! I am also hoping to paint the Bathroom and my bedroom - don't know how I will go up a ladder these days - has been a while, but I guess its a bit like riding a bicycle HaHa!!! Have been getting a little scrapping done in some free moments - seem to be able to do a LO in about 90 mins lately - all the thinking I do when I go to bed hastens things along a little - very constructive actually.
The photos are from 2006 - its great to finally be scrapping photos of the boys, but I must get back to finishing off some of the old family photos.
Feeling a bit sorry for myself ATM as I fell up the front door step (hadn't even had a glass of wine) trying to stop Tiddy (cat) from getting outside after curfew. In my endeavour to not break my wrist again I fell on my elbow when now has a rather nasty looking bruise, and seem to have affected my shoulder as well - I can assure you the language was pretty colourful in amongst the tears, but today I am feeling a little less sore. Justine is on call this weekend so hope to get a little scrapping time in there somewhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling a bit better today

Melissa said...

hey Mum, hope you are feeling better.That Tiddy needs to behave herself so you don't go falling again.Love you.

Manon Keir said...

What a gorgeous blog you have, stuning LO's!

Rosemary said...

Thankyou for reading my blog Manon, and your wonderful comments about my LO's - gives me a little
more encouragement.
Rosemary.