Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where did Spring go????????







Gosh its really cool again today and still drizzling rain - last Sunday was beautiful - really warm and made one feel like getting outside, BUT by Tuesday the rain had returned (and quite a nice drop it was for the garden) - folks still going down with sickness everywhere, has been a really attrocious year for bugs!! The girls and boys are getting excited about their upcoming trip to Kurrimine beach over the school hols - they leave at the end of next week - Josh already has his bag packed - hes a real crack-up. Nana stays at home to look after all the furry members of the family!!!



My sister Judy is soon off on her trip to Spain, the Greek Islands and Singapore. Going with several members of her 'Bridge' friends so should be a good break for her. Her youngest daughter is due to deliver her second child very soon, so all is excitement for her.



Have been getting a few LO's finished - I'm excited!!!!! Have been very productive over the last few weeks and it FEELS GOOD!!! Here are a few.
I have so enjoyed doing these LO's, quite a break away from the type of work I had been doing, although I must get back to completing all the UFO's on family history (while its still fresh in the brain).
Next week I'm up for re-election as Treasurer at MOW - maybe someone else wants the job???? This week has been quite trying!!!
Loads of new product arrived yesterday, Jus and I put it on site last night, so today I will have to find room to put it all away - WELL IT IS A LITTLE LIGHTER since I got home last night - just had to get a few things!@!!! NAUGHTY.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the spiderman lo it looks Fantastic :)Sounds like you are having a great time with your cuttlebug.

Melissa said...

Not the only NAUGHTY one Mum, but how can we resist when they are so nice....hhmmmm...Perhaps we need to start up Scrapaholics Anonymous.....LOL

emiGrants said...

Lovely to see your boys on your blog. They look really sweet. Thanks for your comments on my blog. It has been a bit lonely here since Roy left, but he is back soon. The weather has gone cold here as well and those bugs must have crossed thousands of mile, because we are all sneezing and coughing here too. Take care! Love from Julianna

Maree said...

LOL @ Scrapaholics Anonymous. I don't think there are enough chairs to go around!!!! Some really neat LO's there Rosemary. I'm still hanging out to have that wine with you - one day............

Melissa said...

Hi Mum, please visit my blog as I have an award for you there.PS, when are you gonna update..lol