Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally some time to scrap.

Well what a month its been!!!!! Since I last posted I have been quite sick with some kind of bug (not swine flu) thats been touring the Tablelands. Was quite low for about three weeks and still have a cough after over a month, but feeling better everyday now. It didn't help that we were stressed to the eyeballs with the wind-up of the shop and Mels Gall attacks, but finally after about 6 weeks I feel we are coming out the other side. We still have Mels Gall operation (hopefully soon) to cope with, but now feel more rested and calm to deal with that when it happens. As well as all this going on there was the end of financial year at MOW to deal with, AGM coming up in a few weeks - have been nominated once again, I am still enjoying my job there so will continue on for at least another year or until such time as I can't cope - it is quite a stressful job at times!!!!
Justine is looking a lot less stressed now the shop has been sold, hopefully now we will all get to do things that we love - I have started dragging the Teddy bits out of the cupboard and I hope to scrap a card for Joshuas birthday which is coming up on Saturday - nothing like leaving it till the 11th hour. He will be 6. Gosh where has that time gone!!!! He is having a little party for about 6 kids at our local Ten Pin Bowling Alley - should be a hoot!! Will have to get some piccies.
Have actually been out in the garden over the weekend - weeded and put down hay in one section, it looks so much better. Hoping to get back out there later in the day - it is already starting to warm up - I am now realising that I can't do huge sections in a day like I used to, so will just keep at it each day until I get it under control. My back garden is quite large and very neglected so hoping to plant out with much more groundcover than before to control the weeds. The front is looking quite good - will take some pics when I'm finished.
Well off to scrap!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi Rosemary, just wondering if Mel's okay? Haven't heard from her for a while, so just wanted to check (and of course I couldn't find your phone number!!)

Leah xoxo