Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A long time coming.


Well its been a very hectic few weeks since I last posted.
William celebrated his 10th birthday on April 10 with family and friends - he is certainly turning into a very handsome and lovely young man. Justine celebrated her 33rd birthday on the 22nd - it seems only yesterday that they were all toddlers, how time flies.
Justine, Josh and I walked around Lake Eacham a few weeks ago - has taken me 65 years to do so - I feel so guilty living in such a beautiful area and not seeing and doing all those touristy things that all the visitors do - that is slowly changing - we intend to do something different at least once a month. Good for the soul!!!
Next big walk will be Lake Barrine I think. I am trying to walk at least once a week. Lake Eacham was very hard on the arthritic knees as it had some very steep declines - going down is much worse than UP!!!!
Have been very busy in the on-line store, packing loads of orders and replenishing stock. It keeps me out of mischief.
Josh is pretty labour intensive ATM - demands lots of attention - I get a bit testy sometimes. There just doesn't seem enough hours in the day to get all my jobs done. This is proven by my stupid accident the other night. I was making custard and managed to pour the boiling liquid over my wrist - very badly burned unfortunately - but it is slowly on the mend.
Have been doing a little scrapping, have finished a layout for my June calendar - just in the nick of time I reckon. Hope to get a little more ahead over the next week or so.
We are off to Townsville on the 6th June to visit Marg, John and Vicky - looking forward to that.



















2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope your wrist is ok and heals soon for you.

emiGrants said...

Hi Rosemary!
Sorry about your wrist. HOpefully it is on the mend by now. It has been busy here as well. I still manage to post though, as I treat it as therapy.
Keep in touch!