Saturday, January 31, 2009

WET, WET AND MORE WET!!!!!!







While the southern states are experiencing the highest temps in over 100 years, we on the other hand are quite cool - and it is still raining (beginning to get webbed feet and have to use a snorkel soon). Victoria has had very extreme bush fires over the last couple of days, last night a lot of houses were destroyed in the Latrobe Valley.



I have been glued to the TV the last week or so watching the tennis (am addicted I'm afraid) - I don't know how the players cope with the extreme temps - I know they close the roof, but it is still hot in there. The courage of Jelena Dokic has really impressed me, she has certainly been impressive and endeared herself to the Aussie fans. I have lost interest a little now as the only players left are the wham bam, thankyou maam types. But then again, thats only my opinion.



Its also been a huge week for the boys (grandkids) as they are all at school now. Joshua started PREP at Atherton Primary and William Grade 5 and Steven Grade 3 at Malanda Primary. I think all were relieved to get back to school after the long Christmas break. I am including some recent pics of the three. Josh has had a very exciting week, but is very tired after school - has been chucking the odd tanty.
Have done a layout for my Calendar, but don't have a pic as yet, so will post that later. There has been a sale on at SP so have been very busy packing orders.
Until next time - make the most of every day.

No comments: